Monday, August 13, 2012

48 Hour Film Project

Before the Madness:

I'm part of a 48 Hour Film Project!!! AAAAAH! Exciting!! I'll be joining some other talented Portland, OR musicians to create an on the spot sound track for a film that will be produced from start to finish in 48 hours from Aug 10-12, 2012. Writers team up with musical folks, techie nerds, and actors to make magic and mayhem. I have no idea what I'm doing or what I've gotten myself into. From what I understand, it's more important to be able to get along with the people you're working with than it is to think on your toes, but it's really, really important to be able to think on your toes. 

After the Madness:
Our team rocked the shit this past weekend, making a film for the 48hr film project. I along with 3 other brilliant musicians/composers put together the score and the cast/crew knocked it out of the park. Wanna see the film? Come to the Hollywood Theatre this Thursday, August 16th at 7pm or 9pm to see all the 48hr Film Projects and vote for your favorite...which will be ours.   

After the Aftermath: 
We won best sound design at Best of Portland. Watch the film: (I did the creepy lady vocals).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment