Friday, July 26, 2013

Her Body






A new song entitled Her Body. Music written by Chill Will. Lyrics by Blue. Performed at Jade Portland last Friday! Special thanks to Molly Ross for making this video! YAY!


Music by Chill Will
Lyrics by Blue

Lyrics

I'm not here for questioning. I'm a bystander. Cops gettin' on my nerves.
He think he bein' slick..the simple trick. He don't even know if the body is hers.
He don't know. He don't know. He don't know if the body is hers.
He don't know. He don't know. He don't know if the body is hers.

A bulletproof vest, "Thug Life" on her chest, pimp got what she deserved.
I can't tell by the rest. It's such a mess. We don't even know if the body is hers.
We don't know. We don't know. We don't know if the body is hers.
We don't know. We don't know. We don't know if the body is hers.

If the body is hers....they don't know.
If the body is hers....they don't know.
They don't know if the body is hers....they don't know.

There's a killer at large. If I'm not being charged, can I go now officers?
I said it wasn't me. My knife is clean. You don't even know if the body is hers.
They don't know. They don't know. They don't know if the body is hers.
They don't know. They don't know. They don't know if the body is hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment