Sunday, July 7, 2013

Go Crazy. It Helps.

For the past several months, I've been on a downward spiral toward maniac. But it's ok. After spending the last week in a mental institution (which was actually quite nice. I got my own water bottle), I have emerged with what alcoholics refer to as "a moment of clarity"... or, it could be the meds. Either way, The following are things that I learned from my...we'll just call it "escape". 

1. Everybody's crazy. 
2. The only normal people are those you don't know well.
3. Those you call "crazy" are the most wonderfully friendly people you'd ever want to meet...unless they're not.
4. I am NOT crazy (spend some time in a mental ward and you'll discover how crazy you're not). 
5. If you ever decide to go crazy, pick an institution where they keep the mildly crazy and the extremely crazy separate. Otherwise, you might actually go crazy for real.
6. Drink plenty of water. Water makes everything better.
7. Tell all your friends when you decide to go crazy. They love the stories and always have tons of useful advice. They also always have tons of useless advice. 
8. Pick good friends early in life. 
9. If you decide to go crazy, just chill. If you can't chill in the looney bin, you simply can't chill.
10. Appreciate life. there's nothing like being locked up to remind you how wonderful the sunshine feels on your face.

Love,
Blue

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right. About all this. I know! Because well...I KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I recommend it for everyone. Only when we test the limit do we know how limitless our possibilities are!

    ReplyDelete